Friday, December 23, 2011

Finally Starting

Hello potential readers,

I'm AJ and I've been talking about starting a blog for about 3 years now. My roommate, after I mentioned today that I wanted to start a blog said, "Ohmygod, I know, just do it already!" So here I am.

Here on my blog, you will find book reviews of my recent reads and possibly reviews of CD's, movies, and television shows. And an occasional rant--sometimes I can't help myself.

My hope with my reviews is to:

  • provide the reader with enough insight that would inform them as to whether or not they would want to purchase/read/listen/watch the product
  • always approach the product and review with an open mind 
I hope you'll find my reviews helpful! I'm finishing up a few books right now and I'll be updating this within the next week or so. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you for taking the first step to Blogging! If you put a counter on, you'll be able to track how many are visiting but not posting. I'll be back to see what you are up to in the coming New Year. Merry Christmas AJ!

    ReplyDelete