Tuesday, March 20, 2012

"Heathers"

Hello!

Has anyone else been watching WAY TOO MUCH of RuPaul's Drag Race (except, there is no such thing)? Am I the only one raising my hand right now? Okay, so it's a huge pleasure, not even a guilty one, I freely and openly indulge in it. I just rewatched season three and the whole Heathers v. Boogers debacle. Don't know about it? You should. I know reality shows are "trashy" and whatnot, but this one is worth it, I swear. There's something really special about drag queens. My heart goes out to you all--you are so brave and beautiful!

Anyway, a clique of queens call themselves the "Heathers" which is based off this movie called "Heathers" from the 80s, featuring Winona Rider and Shannon Dougherty. And if that isn't a recipe for a strange movie, I don't know what is.


This is such a fantastic movie. Seriously. I thought it was going to be a predecessor to "Mean Girls" sort of movie--and in a way it was, but it takes a serious twist.

Now, this isn't actually a review from me. But I will say that you should see it. Watch it on Halloween--it would be a fantastic movie for Halloween.

Favorite quote: "Well, f**k me gently with a chainsaw, Victoria."

Seriously, it's on Netflix, you should be all over this. It is classic!

I swear, I will post that review of "Storm of Swords" soon.

Happy reading/viewing!
AJ

PS. You better be logging onto Netflix right now...If not, I know your handwriting...(go watch movie--understand joke).

No comments:

Post a Comment